Hybrid Solutions Pro All Wheel Cleaner + Iron Remover is a revolutionary 2-in-1 cleaning product that powers away tough, iron-based contaminants like brake dust, road grime and rail dust from your wheels.
And because it’s pH-neutral, unlike other cleaners for wheels and tires, it’s safe to use on the painted surfaces of your car. As an iron remover for your paint, the chemistry in the spray does the work of a clay bar, only safer because, in many cases, it can be used with touch-free application.
1. Make sure all wheel surfaces are cool to the touch. If necessary, cool the wheels with a stream of water.
2. Shake well and spray the entire wheel surface and brake components until wet.
3. Allow the spray to dwell for 2–4 minutes, ensuring that all surfaces stay wet the entire time.
4. If your wheels are heavily soiled, use a wheel cleaning brush, like our Wheel Woolies, to agitate the product, working the spray into all crevices.
5. Rinse the wheel clean with a pressure washer or garden hose.
6. Dry with a microfiber towel.
1 Wash and dry the entire car.
2. Make sure all surfaces are cool to the touch. Do not work in direct sunlight.
3. Identify the areas of your vehicle that require iron decontamination.
4. Shake well and spray a 2’ x 2’ area until wet.
5. Allow the spray to dwell for 2–4 minutes, ensuring the surface stays wet the entire time.
6. If your paint is heavily contaminated, use our Microfiber Mesh Bug and Decontamination Towel to agitate the product.
7. Rinse the area with a pressure washer or garden hose.
8. Dry with a microfiber towel.
9. Continue around the car, working in 2’ x 2’ sections.
10. If any iron contaminants remain, use a clay bar or clay mitt on those stubborn areas.
Subscribe for your newsletter and the rewards will be in your inbox before you even get there
News, events and insights from Turtle Wax® worldwide
Exclusive offers and discounts on Turtle Wax® products
Regular treats and surprises for all subscribers