How To Remove Water Spots & Stains From Your Car
Water spots are easy to see on any car’s paint finish or glass, especially on those with dark or black paintwork. Follow these steps to learn how to quickly remove water spots and prevent future water spots from occurring in the future.
- Wet the surface of the area where water spots are present with a damp sponge or rag.
- If ringlets appear around the water spots and the finish feels rough, heavy water spotting or acid etching may be present.
- If the water spots are on the surface and are new, wash the vehicle with Turtle Wax M.A.X.-Power Car Wash to remove any loose dirt and towel dry.
- For water spot removal, fill a bucket with one pint of white distilled vinegar and one pint of distilled or soft water.
“I have to say, this is the best cleaner i have ever used. my car looks spotless and the shine is great.”Zach
- Apply the solution to the affected area using a sponge on one section at a time, keeping the finish wet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse the area with water where the solution was applied and towel dry.