How-To Remove Water Spots & Stains From Your Car
To remove stickers from your car, it’s important to use a product that is intended for automotive surfaces. Use a product that is safe on automate paint, clear coat, plastic, glass, metal & other non-porous surfaces. Remove Vehicle Stickers, Remove Parking Tickets and Remove Bumper Stickers using these easy steps.
- Wet the surface of the area where water spots are present with a damp sponge or rag.
- If ringlets appear around the water spots and the finish feels rough, heavy water spotting or acid etching may be present.
- If the water spots are on the surface and are new, wash the vehicle with Turtle Wax M.A.X.-Power Car Wash to remove any loose dirt and towel dry.
- For water spot removal, fill a bucket with one pint of white distilled vinegar and one pint of distilled or soft water.
- Apply the solution to the affected area using a sponge on one section at a time, keeping the finish wet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Rinse the area with water where the solution was applied and towel dry.