Do you want to establish yourself as an expert in the automotive field, have an interesting take on recent auto news or would simply like to use your knowledge of this field to improve your blog traffic or SEO performance?
You can achieve all of those by showing your interest in writing a guest blog post for our expanding 'On The Road' section for our website.
Benefits of writing a guest post for us:
- Credit and acknowledgment of your expert knowledge
- One automatic backlink to your blog/website
- Exposure of your article on our website and some social media channels
- Possibility of collaboration in future campaigns and other marketing activities
Content topics we are interested in being covered:
- Auto innovation
- Automotive buyer’s guides
- Car detailing
- Car maintenance
- Car modification & tuning
- Car repair & maintenance tips
- Car shows, expos & other events
- Comparison articles
- Electric/hybrid cars
- General trends/news in the automotive industry
- How-to articles
- Sustainability in the automotive industry
If the topic you have in mind is not covered above but you think it will be of interest for us and our audience, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Posting regulations & guidelines (please read before submitting):
- We will only accept original and authentic content which has not been duplicated/scraped/copied from other blogs or websites.
- The minimum word count for the guest post we will accept is 800 words.
- We do not allow any affiliate, referral or spam links within the post.
- The guest posts must follow basic SEO principles (we can supply a quick & simple content SEO guide upon request for your convenience).
- If you decide to add any images/videos (highly recommended) to support the text, they must be free for commercial use and have accompanying links to the sources for us to refer to.
- By submitting a guest post to Turtle Wax, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
Register your interest using the form below and we will be in touch if your entry is successful to discuss next steps!