CHICAGO [January, 31] – Gone are the days of washing and waxing in the driveway for hours. Turtle Wax, a world leader in car appearance care, today announced a break-through industry innovation– Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax, a time, money and water-saving means to clean and shine vehicles that liberate the hose.
The trusted car care experts at Turtle Wax have perfected an all-in-one formula to wash and wax an entire car using only four ounces of product and two gallons of water. Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax cleans all exterior surfaces from plastic and rubber to paint and glass without the need to rinse, allowing car enthusiasts and the weekend washer to clean quickly and efficiently. One bottle can clean up to eight cars.
“Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax is one of our most exciting innovations to date, completely reinventing the way we wash cars, saving the consumer time while having a positive effect on the environment. Turtle Wax is proud to lead the way,” said Mike Schultz, senior vice president of product development for Turtle Wax. “This product uses special polymers that surround the dirt so you can simply wipe it away without rinsing.”
Ideal for urban dwellers, Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax marks a shift in car care behavior as there is no longer a need for a driveway, let alone a hose, to wash your car. This product can be used in direct sunlight with the added benefit of drying spot free. Car owners can now find a cost effective, time saving solution for keeping their car clean and shined throughout the year.
The complete Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash Wax system conserves water and reduces waste in neighborhoods, parking garages and streets. Exterior dirt is removed and transferred into the rinse bucket for proper disposal. No longer will draught conditions, water restrictions or the lack of a hose prevent a ride from looking its shiny best.
Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax is changing the game with high quality ingredients and three easy steps:
- POUR four ounces of Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax into a bucket with two gallons of water.
- DIP wash mitt or microfiber towel into wash and clean car exterior one section at a time. No need to rinse with a hose.
- Tip: Start washing from the top of the car and work your way down; it even works great on glass.
- DRY each section with clean microfiber towel. Return wash mitt to bucket to release loose soils and begin cleaning next section. Continue cleaning and drying one section at a time.
- Tip: For best results, use the two bucket method. One with wash solution, a second with clean water to rinse wash mitt or microfiber. Launder used wash mitts and microfiber towels with conventional detergents.
Turtle Wax® Rinse Free Wash & Wax will be available beginning in February nationally for a suggested retail price of $7.99. For more product information and images, visit www.turtlewax.com.