How-To Remove Pet Odors & Stains In Cars
Every time a furry friend enters your life—and, inevitably, your car—there's a very particular kind of hijacking. These passengers can leave stains and slightly terrifying animal scents that seep into your car's vents, seat fabrics, carpet, and resale value. There are two ways to deal with this invasion. You could become one with the smell or you could eliminate the stench and move on with your life. Here's how to take your car back while still respecting your magnificent creature's signature scent.
STEP 1: NO BRAINER
- Roll your windows down! Feel the wind rushing past you—through your hair, through your pet's hair. Plus, every fellow motorist who sees a smiling dog with its head out the window will feel his or her day brightened by at least 75 percent. It's science.
- Take your pets bed/mat out of the car and stick it in the washing machine for a good clean.
STEP 2: CLEAN THE CLOTH
- Get the vacuum out! Remove all of those pesky pet hairs so your ready to neutralize odors and get those stains out.
- Odors cling to cloth seats and fabric headliners. Use an odor-neutralizing cleaner like Turtle Wax Power Out! Upholstery Cleaner it can undo the damage that your pet's paws have wreaked.
STEP 3: CLEAN THE LEATHER
- If you have leather interior, Power Out! Leather Cleaner & Conditioner will safely and effectively clean leather seats.
- Spray a light coat of foam on leather seats, remove the micro-scrub brush with optimum bristle density for leather and rub the brush back and forth. Immediately wipe off with a clean cloth and repeat as necessary.
- The conditioning formula will also restore the leather and protect it against paw scratches.
“Had some hard to get stains out. No match for this product had no problem taking them right out.”FATKID161
STEP 4: TACKLE THE CARPETS
- Power Out! Carpet & Mats Heavy Duty Cleaner will remove stains and odors from a pet on carpet.
- Shake can well and spray evenly onto carpet. For pet mess clean up, allow up to a minute for the foam to dwell on the stained areas before scrubbing. Rub the foam deep into carpet fibers with the detachable micro-scrub brush, which can be removed by pressing the button on the back of the brush and sliding upwards.
- Scrubbing will allow the formula to remove stains and will allow the exclusive Odor-X technology to destroy dirt or pet mess odors at the molecular level.
STEP 5: ELIMINATE ODORS
- Power Out! Odor-X Odor Eliminator & Refresher Spray can be applied to all hard and soft surfaces and will eliminate odors along with leaving behind a Fresh New Car Scent.
- Odors will be eliminated for up to 30 days.