How-To Remove Labels & Stickers
To remove stickers from your car, it’s important to use a product that is intended for automotive surfaces. Use a product that is safe on automate paint, clear coat, plastic, glass, metal & other non-porous surfaces. Remove Vehicle Stickers, Remove Parking Tickets and Remove Bumper Stickers using these easy steps.
Use the right tools and products
- Focus on one sticker at a time. Before peeling the sticker off, saturate it with Turtle Wax Label & Sticker Remover.
- Let the solution set-in for a few minutes to help dissolve the adhesives. This will make it easier to remove completely and minimize the adhesive left on the surface.
Find the right tool to remove the sticker, based on what surface you are cleaning:
- On glass use a razor blade or durable plastic knife
- On plastic or rubber use a sturdy plastic knife or an old credit card
- On paint or metal wrap a sturdy plastic tool inside a soft cotton towel to avoid scratching the surface.
Not only does it take it completely off but it leaves a very nice shine as well. Would recommend to anyone.Ryno
Clean the surface
- Remove the sticker with your tool. Start at one of the corners and firmly separate the sticker from your car. As you peel the sticker, apply Label & Sticker Remover as needed to assist.
- Once sticker is removed, spray Label & Sticker Remover on a cloth and wipe off any remaining adhesive that may have been left behind.
- Clean the car using a car wash or interior cleaner. For exteriors, apply a Spray Wax for an even shine & smooth feel on the entire exterior. It will seem like the sticker was never there!