Take off paint rubs with these tips from Turtle Wax
Paint transfer refers to the colored marks left on your paint when your car is rubbed by another car or other painted object. Paint transfers can be removed at home following these steps.
1. Start with a light paint cleaner. In this case, we are using Scratch & Swirl Remover, because it is non-abrasive and will remove old wax and grime. It prepares the surface to start removing the paint transfer.
2. Apply the cleaner with a microfiber pad or cloth.
3. Rub the pad and cleaner against the transferred paint. Put some muscle behind it, but do not rub too hard, as you could damage the paint.
4. After rubbing the cleaner on the paint for about a minute, check your progress. You many need to repeat the process a few times to completely remove the paint transfer.
5. Once the paint transfer has been completely removed, apply a protective coat of Turtle Wax ICE Spray Wax.